Be the one to do something for yourself
Whether you fancy trying something new, want to take a hobby to the next level, are looking to meet new people or want to build the skills needed for everyday life, there’s something for you starting soon at BDC.
Courses for 16-18s
Are you looking to take the next step towards your chosen career? There’s no need to wait until September to get started on a course with us.
Courses for adults 19+
We’re now offering a range of free short introductory courses for beginners at both our Rush Green and Barking campuses, as well as full-time, part-time and evening courses. Please check course information for fee details.
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice
- CMI Level 3 Award in Project Management
- AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting - Applied Management
- AAT Level 1 Access Award in Bookkeeping
- CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
- CMI Level 5 Project Management
- Level 1 Award in Customer Service
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Award in Health & Safety Awareness
- Access to HE Diploma in Health and Human Science
- CACHE Level 2 Diploma in Care
- CACHE Level 1 Award in Introduction to Health, Social Care and Children's and Young Peoples Setting
- NCFE/CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Care & Management of Diabetes
- NCFE Understanding Nutrition and Health
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working With People with Mental Health Needs
- Certificate in Understanding Mental Health (NSF)
Traineeships & Apprenticeships
If you’re aged 16-24 a traineeship could be the perfect option to gain the skills and experience needed to take the next step towards an Apprenticeship or into a job.
There are no age restrictions for Apprenticeships. Earn while you learn and gain a recognised qualification, whilst benefitting from on-the-job real work experience.