As training and development experts we work to support businesses with an end to end solution.
Beginning with initial advice and guidance of the options available to you, we can also identify your key areas for growth or development, and work with you and our wider network to provide opportunities for work experience and industry placements. We also work with our partners to offer the opportunities for learners to undertake a traineeship or Apprenticeship, providing you with support along the way, forging long term partnerships with our clients, local SMEs and large multinational corporations.
We have a solution to support your business.
How we can support:
- Initial business advice and guidance across all types and levels of training
- Funding advice and guidance from fully funded SME programmes through to levy spend profiling and supply chain transfers.
- Review your current or future development needs through an Organisational Needs Analysis
- Work with you to identify learners who are eager and willing to develop their career in your industry
- Identify and provide you with the most suitable funding mechanisms to support your training and development requirements
- Provide end to end recruitment support for new learners across our suite of programmes from work experience through to Apprenticeships
- Training delivered locally and across London at our wide range of fantastic facilities
- Develop your business locally through our networking and engagement events
How to Contact the Business Innovation & Enterprise Team.
Whilst the college has moved to remote learning and support the BIE team are available via the below contact details:
- Catherine Weissand - Apprenticeship Business Development Manager
For Gas Engineering, Rail, Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Professional Services Apprenticeships (HR, L&D & Project Management), Traineeships & In-Work-Training.
email@example.com - 07458 023692
- David Delmont - Apprenticeship Business Development Consultant
For Construction (Sites, Trades - Bricklaying, Plastering, Carpentry & Decorating) & Built Environment (Plumbing, Heating, Electrical & Property Maintenance) Apprenticeships / Traineeships & In-Work-Training.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 07902 449401
- Lynn Parsonage - Apprenticeship Business Development Manager
For Healthcare, Pharmacy, Learning (Teaching) & Business (Leadership and Management) Apprenticeships / Traineeships & In-Work-Training
email@example.com - 07904 853586
- Geeta Mehmi - Apprenticeships Business Development / Account Manager
For Digital (Inc. Digital Marketing, Data Analytics & Business Analysis) & Technology (Cyber, IT Solutions, Infrastructure and Software Development) Apprenticeships / Traineeships & In-Work-Training
firstname.lastname@example.org - 07458 074 384