This course provides the perfect foundation for those looking to develop their knowledge and understanding of the core areas of website design.
It’s designed for you to learn how to create a simple website using tools and techniques to add functionality, navigation buttons and hyperlinks. You will also develop skills in planning and designing a website and once complete you will review the finished website and make suggestions for improvement.
- Tools and techniques to create a website
- Adding functionality, navigation buttons and hyperlinks
- Developing skills in planning and designing a website based on audience and purpose
- Understanding the uses and features of websites
- Collecting and preparing assets and content
- Being able to test and review a website
You will need to submit a portfolio of evidence to show your understanding and knowledge.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, but you will need to show a keen interest in web design and creation.
On successful completion of this course, you will be able to progress onto the Level 2 award in Website Design and Development.