This online course is a great starting point for anyone looking to begin their career in cyber security.
In an increasingly digital world, cyber security is fast becoming a main concern for many organisations.
With complex online scams and cyber crime, this course will aim to develop your understanding of preventative measures to maintain cyber security, including techniques and security checks needed to store data securely.
On this course you'll study:
- Introduction to cyber security
- Terminology used in cyber security
- Legal and ethical aspects of cyber security
- Common threats to cyber security
- Methods of maintaining cyber security
- Working with others in cyber security
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.