Need help working out what to do next?
Not sure how to approach your job hunt?
Want to continue your studies at a higher level?
Our careers advisors are available to talk through your options. They can help you before, during and after your studies with us on issues including:
- Where studying courses could take you
- Finding employment
- Finding apprenticeship opportunities
- Finding work placement opportunities
- Preparation for employment: CVs, applications and interview tips
- Preparation for further study: finding the right course, UCAS applications and student finance
Book an appointment to talk with them. You can call our careers advisors on 0203 667 0047 or 0203 667 0127, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance
We’re committed to offering a careers service that enables all prospective and current learners, parents and carers, and alumni, access to the information, advice and guidance required to help them make informed decisions for their future career.
To do this, we follow the Gatsby Benchmarks.
You can read the full Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance Policy here.
BDC Careers Leaders
Claire Wilsher - Director of Marketing, Communications and Admissions