If you give information, advice or guidance as part of your current role, this course can help you brush up on your skills and make sure you're aware of the fundamental rules for successful information sharing.
As part of this course you'll learn communication techniques, interpersonal skills and group interactions, as well as how to store and retrieve information in a legally complicit way.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 6 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
On this course you will:
- Explore communication techniques
- Study how values, attitudes and beliefs can affect interactions
- Develop interaction and interpersonal skills
- Learn how information, advice or guidance can be explored
- Learn how group interaction can be utilised
- Manage information, including storage and retrieval
- Learn how to comply with the law
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector – whilst giving you the tools you need to provide clear information, advice or guidance in a wide range of roles.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.