If you want to learn about equality and diversity in different contexts, this course will give you a great understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in society today.
Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to tackle discrimination and ensure equality for their employees. You will gain an insight into the wide-ranging legislation that's needed to create a workplace centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 3 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
On this course you will:
- Learn the importance of equality and diversity within different contexts
- Gain an understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in today’s society
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 award and have developed an understanding of equality and diversity in today's society.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.