This course is a one-year, full-time study programme, aimed at current and prospective business administration staff who wish to be successful business administration employees.
On this course you'll study the following units:
- Communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Manage personal performance and development
- Develop working relationships with colleagues
You'll need to successfully demonstrate achievement and completion of all units and submit a portfolio of evidence. There is no exam for this qualification.
To be eligible for this course you'll need 5 GCSEs A-C including Maths and English or a minimum of grade 3.
If applicable, you will also have an opportunity to prepare and resit GCSE Maths and English as part of your study programme.
You'll have opportunities to gain valuable work experience with external employers, or at internal college events.
On successful completion of the course you could progress to Level 3 Business or Business Administration.
Alternatively, you could progress into a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Customer Service or employment as business support assistant, business development advisor or customer service assistant.