Starting your own business can be exciting!
It’s important to be fully aware of the initial processes and requirements of a business start-up, so if you’re looking to start your own business, this course will help you to explore business ideas and select the most appropriate option to develop.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 8 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
On this course you will learn about:
- Initial steps for a business start-up
- Marketing for a business start-up
- Legal and financial considerations when starting a business
- How to develop a business plan
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate – whilst giving you the tools you need to create a new business start-up.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.