Our college's Football Academy is run in partnership with 'the Daggers' - Dagenham & Redbridge FC!
Whilst training at our Academy you'll study for a nationally recognised BTEC qualification as well as having fantastic opportunities to develop as a footballer.
You'll either study towards a Level 2 (1 year) or a Level 3 (2 years) in sport or another subject. The Level 3 qualification is equivalent to 3 A Levels, so you'll finish your studies ready to head to university if you want.
Your time with our Football Academy will include:
- Training with Dagenham & Redbridge FC professional coaches (UEFA B & A Licence)
- Exposure for opportunities to trial and play with the Daggers' youth team
- Playing in the National Youth Alliance League
- Training three times a week and playing at one of our Academy teams on Wednesdays
- Youth team under-18s trials and first-team development games
- A chance to participate in our annual residential Seville FC (Spain) tour
- The chance to apply for an American Football scholarship
- The opportunity to gain coaching badges
- Physiotherapist access
- Courses to suit your academic level and career pathways
How to apply
We hold regular trials throughout the year.
Complete an application to join us and we'll be in contact soon to invite you to our next trial.