These courses are ideal if you’re looking to develop the skills needed for employment.
Employability skills are the essential skills, personal qualities and values that enable you to thrive in any workplace.
Our employability courses are designed to build your confidence, prepare you for work, gain the skills you need and support you in progressing in your chosen field.
These short courses are designed to be flexible for adult learners and are taught in a variety of ways, so you can fit your studies around your other commitments.
The employability courses allow you to:
- Get prepared for those first steps into a working environment or different job
- Build your confidence, communication skills and personal effectiveness
- Develop and enhance those all-important skills required for working in a wide range of sectors and environments
- Build your knowledge on digital skills, covering a range of different areas
- Change the way you think about yourself, raise aspirations and improve wellbeing