Are you interested in supporting people to improve their personal well-being?
Many people find it helpful to seek counselling at some point in their lives, and a counsellor can provide support for people in all sorts of situations.
On this course you'll learn about core counselling skills and how to use them in a counselling relationship.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 6 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
On this course you'll learn how:
- core counselling skills can be used in a counselling relationship and in other helping activities
- counselling theory underpins the use of counselling skills
- the ethical framework informs own use of counselling skills
- to develop skills and qualities in the future
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.