This course is designed to engage and motivate students who are interested in learning about motor vehicles and the motor industry.
You will study the following units:
- Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Interpret Technical Information
- Tools, Equipment & Materials
- Spark Ignition Engine Systems
- Vehicle Engine Cooling & Lubrication Systems
- Vehicle Steering & Suspension Systems
- Vehicle Fuel & Exhaust Systems
- Vehicle Spark Ignition Systems
- Vehicle Electrical Systems
- Vehicle Braking Systems
- Electric Vehicle Awareness
Each unit is assessed through practical-based observed tasks and an online end of programme exam.
A minimum of 3 GCSE’s Grade 2 and above in Maths, English, and one other subject.
On completion of the course, you will be able to progress on to Level 2 Subsidiary Diploma in Maintenance & Repair