This course has been designed to provide you with knowledge of all aspects of the plumbing industry.
Develop your knowledge and skills through practical and theory sessions focused on plumbing installation, drainage, central heating systems and more, which you can apply in the workplace.
On this course, you will learn:
- Domestic central heating systems planning and design
- Principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Domestic sanitation system installation, commissioning, service and maintenance techniques
- Cold water systems planning and design
- Hot water systems planning and design
- Building services site procedures and planning
Additionally, you will learn about sustainability, green skills & new technology and transferable.
You will be assessed through two written exams, at the end of the academic year.
You will need to have GCSE Maths, English Language and two additional subjects at grade 4 (C) or above.
As part of the application process you will also be asked to explain why you want to study this course, so that we can ensure any course offer made aligns to your career goals.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to progress onto an Apprenticeship, into Higher Education or into employment.