Whether you’re looking to upskill in your current career, thinking about changing specialism, or just keen to take on a new challenge, studying one of our FREE online courses is a quick route to new skills.
Courses can be completed in as little as 6 weeks depending on the time you're able to commit to your studies.
Why study an online course?
- Flexibility – study where and when you want and around other commitments
- Responsiveness – quickly adapt to new technologies, opportunities and challenges within your career
- Recognition – achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Progression – open doors for further study in the future
- Support – seek assistance and guidance from course staff
Upskill your staff
If you're an employer and are looking to upskill your staff, these courses are great opportunities for Continuing Professional Development (CPD). The courses can help to:
- Ensure your staff has the right skills in a rapidly changing business landscape.
- Ensure your staff has up-to-date knowledge.
- Ensure your staff can quickly adapt to new opportunities, challenges, and changes in technology.
- Improve productivity, deliver growth, and enable your business to remain competitive.
- Retain the service of your staff as no college attendance is required.
To be eligible for our Level 2 FREE online courses, you must be:
- Aged 19 or over on the first day of study
- An EU resident (for a minimum of 3 years)
- Not enrolled on an apprenticeship
For our Level 3 online courses you will be eligible to study for free
if you do not hold any qualifications above a Level 2.
For further details about these courses, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3667 0333.