This course will allow you to develop a range of skills to be able to identify risks when working on a construction site.
You will gain the ability to ensure your own, as well as others' safety when working in a hazardous and dangerous environment. You will be able to identify a range of safety signs in order to ensure they are compliant with guidance and regulations.
On this course, you will learn:
- The principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- The importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- The importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- The risks to health within a construction environment
- The importance of working around plant and equipment safely
You will be assessed through exams, coursework and a portfolio of evidence.
You will need to have minimum Entry Level 3 Functional Skills in English and Maths.
On completion of this course, you will be able to progress into the construction and buily environment sector.