This course will allow you to increase your knowledge and awareness of the Prevent Duty and safeguarding, including online safety.
You will develop the knowledge of safeguarding in an environment where you have a duty of care.
On this course, you will learn:
- Understanding the Prevent Duty
- Understanding Safeguarding
- Understanding Online Safety
You will be assessed through a portfolio of evidence.
There are no official entry requirements for this course.
On completion of this course, you will be able to progress onto:
- Level 3 in Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Level 3 in Working with Children and Young People
- Level 3 in Working with Vulnerable Young People