This course will introduce you to the principles of volunteering.
You will develop a unique set of skills, to ensure you are able to maximise your ability to support clientele appropriately.
On this course, you will learn:
- Understand the volunteering role
- Understand the benefits of volunteering
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of a volunteer
- Understand the importance of customer service
- Know how organisations ensure effective customer service
- Know about effective customer service
- Be able to interact positively with customers
You will be assessed through exams, coursework, presentations and a portfolio.
There are no specific entry requirements, but you will need to have a Level 1 Functional Skills in English.
On completion of this course, you will be able to enrol on an Employability or Level 2 IT course.