This course has been designed to increase your awareness and understanding of behaviour that challenges and its effects.
You will develop in-depth knowledge of behaviour that challenges, which could support progression onto other appropriate qualifications and into relevant employment in the health and care sector.
On this course, you will learn:
- Understand behaviour that challenges
- Understand the role of reflection and support for those involved in incidents of behaviour that challenges
- Understand how to support positive behaviour
- Understand the important of effective communication and the management of behaviour that challenges
You will be assessed through a range of methods, including direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence and written assignments.
There are no specific qualifications needed, however it would be beneficial to have previously achieved a Level 1 qualification in health, social care, childcare or supporting learning.
On completion of this course, you will be able to progress onto:
- Level 2/3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 2 in Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2/3 Certificates in Understanding Autism
- Level 2/3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce