Interested in a career in the health sector?
This course is ideal for those looking to develop their understanding of the health sector and to support their progression onto further qualifications or roles in the workplace.
On this course, you’ll have the opportunity to investigate a work role in the health sector and provide the underpinning knowledge needed to work effectively.
The following units are available on this course include:
- Understand the role of the healthcare worker
- Communication skills for working in the health sector
- Personal development in the health sector
- Health, safety and security in the health sector
- Understand quality standards in the health sector
- Equality and diversity in the health sector
You will be assessed through coursework, assignments and exams.
You will need to have GCSE Maths, English Language and two additional subjects at grade 3 (D) or above.
As part of the application process you will also be asked to explain why you want to study this course, so that we can ensure any course offer made aligns to your career goals.
On successful completion of the course you can progress to a Level 3 in Health and Social Care, a T level qualification, or an Apprenticeship.