The purpose of this qualification is to develop your understanding of and competency in digital literacy skills.
This course is great if you are looking to progress to a work role where digital literacy skills are required.
Throughout this course you will build your knowledge on digital skills covering a range of different areas including; search facilities to find information, potential security risks to personal and confidential data, health and safety when working with digital equipment and variety of communication tools and social networks.
On this course you'll study:
- Using and Managing Information
- Keeping Yourself and Others Safe When Using Digital Devices
- Communicating and Collaborating Online
- Digital Career Development
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.