This course will give you the insight you need to work in a management role in a variety of settings.
This qualification aims to build on your leadership capabilities and show you how to manage projects, people and relationships. Fast-track your progression to a level which is recognised by employers.
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the UK’s largest management awarding body, combining industry-leading qualifications, recognised training programmes and specialist member services.
On this course you'll study:
- The Employer and Leadership Role
- Planning, Allocating and Organising Work
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Communication and Information Systems in the Workplace
- Motivation and Improving Performance
- Career Development
- Induction, Training and Coaching
- Dealing with Discipline, Conflict and Stress in the Workplace
- Health and Safety at Work
- Customer Service
- Change Management
- Quality Management
For our Level 3 online courses you will be eligible to study for free if you do not hold any qualifications above a Level 2.
Not sure if this applies to you? Check your qualifications online.
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 3 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.