If you're interested in learning more about LGBTQ+ issues, then this course is a great choice for you.
You will develop your knowledge of language, stereotyping and assumptions relating to lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people in the workplace.
As part of this course, you will learn about LGBTQ+ history and culture, and gain the knowledge needed to promote inclusion in the workplace.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 8 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
On this course you will learn about:
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBTQ+) history and culture
- Language, stereotyping and assumptions relating to LGBTQ+ people
- Organisational policies and legislation affecting LGBTQ+ people in the workplace
- Contribute to maintaining a supportive workplace environment for LGBTQ+ people
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate and have developed an understanding of the issues around LGBTQ+ in the workplace.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.