If you work with personal data, you need to understand the laws surrounding it.
On this course you'll develop essential knowledge on data protection compliance, as well as an understanding of key data legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 6 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
By the end of this course you will have learnt about:
- Current data protection legislation, and how it is applied
- Organisational procedures concerning data
- Possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- Consequences of not protecting data, and the impact of possible breaches.
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector – whilst giving you the tools you need to understand the importance of data protection in the workplace.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.