Are you interested in understanding the concept of a lean business environment and its benefits?
This course aims to improve business performance through continuous professional development. You'll learn how to implement a productivity needs analysis and develop an understanding of what makes an effective team.
The course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 9 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
On this course you'll learn:
- the concept of a lean environment
- how to implement a productivity needs analysis
- about continuous improvement techniques and the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- what makes an effective team
- what makes an effective team leader
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector – whilst giving you the tools you need to understand the benefits of a lean organisation.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.