This online course will give you a better understanding of care and support for those with mental health problems.
You'll learn about the role of the mental health worker, the processes and approaches involved in care and how to support people who are experiencing mental ill-health.
The course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 10 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
By studying this online course you will:
- Gain skills and understanding to improve the experiences of service users
- Understand the importance of duty of care in adult health and social care
- Understand the role of the mental health worker
- Learn the correct approach to care and management
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.