This qualification is for anyone who has a responsibility to respond to domestic abuse or support those experiencing domestic abuse.
This includes employers, teachers, health and social care workers and anyone involved in safeguarding vulnerable adults, children or young people.
The course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 6 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
On this course you will study the following:
- Understanding domestic abuse
- Understanding the signs and risk factors associated with domestic abuse
- Understanding the impact of domestic abuse
- Understanding policy, response, and intervention in relation to domestic abuse
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.