If you work with people with learning disabilities, or are interested in starting in the sector, it's essential you have a good understanding of the signs and symptoms of different health conditions.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 6 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
- an understanding of learning disabilities
- knowledge of legislation and the healthcare system
- knowledge that you can provide high-quality care for those you work with
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.