On this course you'll gain the knowledge and understanding needed to care for patients approaching the end of their lives.
It covers a wide range of care settings, including hospices, care homes, care in the community and primary care.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 10 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
On this course you'll study:
- Understanding end of life care
- Communication during end of life care
- Assessment and care planning in end of life care
- Person-centred approaches to end of life care
- Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care
For our Level 3 online courses you will be eligible to study for free if you do not hold any qualifications above a Level 2.
Not sure if this applies to you? Check your qualifications online.
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 3 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.