If you work in health and social care, you'll need to understand safeguarding in order to protect the health, well-being and human rights of the people you care for.
This course is delivered entirely online and can be studied at a pace that suits you. You could complete in as little as 6 weeks dependent on the time you can commit.
It'll teach you about the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding, as well as the dilemmas you might face when working in adult health and social care and the responsibilities you have to the people you care for.
On this course you'll:
- learn the key principles of dignity, duty of care and safeguarding
- investigate the principles and how they are applied
- examine dilemmas that can arise
- learn the consequences when care principles are not upheld
This Level 2 course is free if you:
- currently live in England
- are aged 19+
- have been a resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years
- are not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of this course, you’ll have earned a NCFE CACHE Level 2 certificate which could also help you progress your career, or enter a new sector.
We offer a range of online courses for adult learners. See the full range of courses here.