This course is designed for adults who want to join the digital world by learning digital skills for life, their work or for use in further study.
We have regular start dates on this course: September, December and March.
The course will enable you to develop digital skills in the following areas:
- using devices and handling information
- creating and editing documents
- purchasing online
- being safe and responsible online
There are multiple practice tasks throughout the course. You will take an online exam at the end of the course, which will include an observed activity.
No formal qualifications are required.
You should already have some digital skills, such as:
- turning on a device
- interacting with home screen on a device
- connecting to the internet
- opening an application on a device
You can progress onto a digital qualification at a higher level.
The qualification may also support you to progress into or within employment.