A Construction Site Supervisor supervises specialist contractors and workers on construction projects.
The main duties and tasks of a Construction Site Supervisor are:
- Supervision of specialist contractors
- The control of health and safety standards on construction projects
- Recording, control and reporting of progress on a construction project
- The minimisation of the environmental impact of construction projects
- Control of quality of works on a construction project
- Assisting commercial staff with the monitoring of costs on a construction project
To achieve the apprenticeship standard all components must be completed, including Functional skills at the required level if the apprentice doesn’t have exemptions.
All apprenticeship standards include an end point assessment which is required to complete the standard.
A-C or 4-9 GCSE
Working a minimum of 30 hours per week
On completion apprentices can progress to a higher-level apprenticeship course or directly into employment.