The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service is a knowledge-based part-time course, which enables learners to develop essential knowledge and skills required to work in a variety of industries and customer service job roles.
This course covers the knowledge and skills needed to be a customer service worker. It will build their knowledge of the principles of customer service, whilst enhancing their communication skills, data management & record handling skills and developing customer relationships applicable to a wide range of contexts.
The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service is achieved by completing 7 components, which include understanding customer service & delivery and effective communications with customers and employers.
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understanding customers and handling customer information
- Understanding employer organisatons
- Communicating with customers and developing customer relationships
- Handling objections, resolving problems and delivering customer service to challenging customers
- Promoting additional products or services and closing sales
- Processing sales orders and provide post-transaction customer service
To achieve Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service, learners must successfully complete all 7 components and submit a portfolio of evidence which is internally assessed. There is no external exam.
This qualification is designed for learners aged 19+ or above who are looking to work in a customer service role or similar or progress onto higher studies. Learners would need a good level of English and Maths and will be assessed internally pre-enrolment.
On successful completion, learners could progress to a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration or Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service.