Dry lining at level 2 is ideal if you have some knowledge and basic skills in plastering or other interior systems. Ideal if you are seeking greater recognition of your skills and the opportunity to take on more responsibility.
- Principles of building construction
- install suspended ceiling systems
- Install partitions
- Install wall linings
- Fix sheet materials
- Understand specialist dry lining systems
- Apply finishing plaster
- Apply sprayed plaster
- Practical assessment of skills
- External Examination
Some prior knowledge and understanding of plastering.
3 A*-C (9-4)
- Progression into construction industry
- Progression to L3 apprenticeship