This qualification is a great option for those with minimal work experience or who require additional support to progress into further study or a career in accounting.
Whether you're 16-18 or an adult looking to improve your skills to enter into the workplace, or you want to study higher level AAT qualifications but don't yet meet the entry requirements, then this is a great place to start your studies.
You'll learn how to perform basic finance tasks required by employers including:
- Creating business documents
- Mathematics for accounting
- Essential accounting procedures
- Accounting in a professional environment
- Bookkeeping and accounts
- Working within bookkeeping
- Setting up suppliers and customers
- Processing credit transactions
- Processing bank receipts and payments
- Generating reports
You will complete online assessments.
You'll need to have a Level 1 qualification in English and Maths. You should also have basic IT skills.
Upon successful completion of this course, you can progress to the AAT Level 2.