This course allows you to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in Site Carpentry. At this level, you will learn advanced skills in site carpentry.
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out first fix roofing and stairs
- Carry out second fixing double doors and mouldings
- Set up and use fixed and transportable machinery
You will be required to complete an end point assessment with the awarding body in order to complete.
Level 2 in Site Carpentry, English GCSE A-C (9-4) & Maths GCSE A-C (9-4) or equivalent.
Studying this course can open up opportunities to work within the construction sector and also allow you to apply for your advanced craft (gold) CSCS card .