The safety of our students, staff and local community is our priority.
Due to the increasing rise in COVID-19 cases in our Borough and the UK, and following guidance from the Department for Education, we have made the following plans for the 2022 Spring Term.
- We will review timetables to enable more learners studying at higher level to study remotely. Students should check their timetable carefully.
- Students will need to complete a lateral flow test and record a negative result no more than 24hrs before their return to campus. Tutors will ask for evidence of this, so please ensure results are recorded on the NHS website.
- Face coverings remain compulsory in all college indoor spaces including classrooms. This is a college and government rule.
- Students must complete twice-weekly lateral flow tests, report them on the government website, and be able to show proof of a negative result to attend on-campus classes.
- If you come into contact with someone with COVID-19 you will be required to complete a lateral flow test every day, and report your result.
- If you test positive, you should book a PCR test, follow government guidance and not attend college.
- Students who have a positive test result must not attend campus. Please call the college to report the absence and inform us of a positive test: 020 8090 3020
All exams booked for January are planned to go ahead. If you have to be absent from your exam due to COVID-19 you will need to provide proof of testing positive through a PCR test.
Updated January 2022