BDC Technical Skills Academy, Short Blue Place, Barking, UK
5:00pm on Thursday 10th February 2022
National Apprenticeships 2022
Parents & Carers Information Event
The 15th annual week-long celebration of apprenticeships, taking place across England, will showcase the impact apprenticeships can have on communities, local businesses and regional economies and how they all benefit from the impact of apprenticeships.
As a parent or carer, you want to be able to guide and advise your child towards the best opportunity for them. So, where do you start?
In the Parents & Carers Information Event, we aim to help you to explore these options. Also, it is a great opportunity to meet our experts and talk with current Apprentices about their experiences.
You will get advice and guidance on our Apprenticeship courses at Barking & Dagenham College which will lead to great careers. We provide a wide range of options covering different industries.
- Professional Services Apprenticeships
- Construction Apprenticeships
- Rail & Engineering Apprenticeships
- Leadership & Management Apprenticeships
- Health & Education Apprenticeships
- Building & Engineering Services Apprenticeships
What can you expect from the event?
- Get to know the wide range of industries we cover.
- Interactive session with our Apprenticeship Team, where you can learn more about Apprenticeships you are interested in or find out more about Apprenticeships you may not yet have considered.
- Ask questions about Apprenticeships from our Apprentices and staff.
- Gain knowledge about the fantastic industry partners we work with.