4:00pm on Thursday 13th May 2021
Join us at our Virtual Open Event!
In these sessions we will discuss:
- What course and career opportunities are available
- What your learning and student experience will look like
- Pathways into your chosen career (particularly if you are missing prerequisite course qualifications)
- How to secure your place
Our panel of expert curriculum leaders, career advisors and employers will be available to answer any questions you may have in the Live Questions & Answers session.
In this event we cover the courses, qualifications and career opportunities at Barking & Dagenham College. Hear about the fantastic facilities we have to offer and how to enrol for September 2021.
- Expert advice and guidance on our great courses leading to great careers.
- Interactive sessions with our expert subject teachers, where you can learn more about courses you are interested in or find out more about courses you may not yet have considered.
- Find out more about work experience, apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.
- Ask questions that will help you decide on your next step.
- Apply for courses.
Adult Core Skills
Subject areas covered: ESOL – English for Speakers Other Languages / Adult Core Skills – English & Maths
Business, Finance & Accounts
Subject areas covered: AAT Accounting / Business / HR / Leadership & Management
Subject areas covered: Access to HE / Applied Science / Childcare / Counselling / Health & Social Care / Teaching
Creative & Digital
Subject areas covered: 3D Design / Art & Design / ESport / Fashion & Textiles / Games design & Animation / Graphic Design / Media Production / Music / Performing Arts / Photography
Construction & Motor Vehicle
Subject areas covered: Carpentry & Joinery / Electrical / Painting & Decorating / Plumbing / Trowel Trades (Bricklaying and Plastering)
Engineering and Construction Design & Site Management
Foundation Learning & SEND
Areas covered: Horizons / Reach / ESOL 16-18 / Young College / Pathway to Progression
Subject areas covered: Barbering / Beauty Therapy / Hairdressing / Hospitality / Media Makeup
Our virtual information events are designed for all, including:
- School leavers and/or current school students
- Parents and carers
- Adult learners
- Those looking to progress into Higher Education, change courses and career paths, or study somewhere different
In these uncertain times, we want to reassure you that the college is looking forward to welcoming new and continuing students in January and September 2021.
During and following the events, our career advice and admissions team will be on hand to help you with your application and secure your place with us.
In the meantime, if you have any specific concerns not covered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org